Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm really a Dizzy Lizzy
























I'm sleepless yesterday & now I'm blogging with half-conscious..
Projects are getting worse & I've to deal with them like bunch in a row.
I was like in another world this whole day. Geez, I'm a dizzy lizzy.
Anw, tomorrow will be a lil' bit refreshing cause' I'm going to chill out & watch a movie with some friends after classes.
But again, I'm going to sleepover at Chai's for 2 days & gonna stay awake all night long for projects.
Feels like I'm getting weaker & weaker each day..
I've just recovered from my flu,cough & sore throat, but nw I'm getting flu, again.
& this ulcer attack never out of date.*sigh*

Well.. since photobooth isn't that interesting as before,
me & Chai found a new way to kill our boredom while doing projects :)












































































































































































































































































& maybe that's why we didn't sleep yesterday cause we've wasted time for doing projects :p

Last saturday night I've my family dinner in a Japanese Restaurant..
Don't really have the photo with the others cause I'm just playing with my webcam :)



































Uff, I'm super exhausted..
My eyes are getting blur..
Guess enough for today..!
*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment