Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun !
























Bonjour bloggers!
Days are for uni & nights are for doing projects.
But at last today I could relax for whole day..
I declare today as my beauty day since I've my body & hair treatment for half day :)
Paul Van Dyk , DJ of Trance, is in Jakarta nw & he's now DJ-ing in X2.
me & my friends should've been there by 9pm, but nw I'm here in my room blogging.
we've booked for tonight but we also have to cancel it because of some issues.. :(
just wish next week's plan will be just fine*

So, yesterday we all wore heels to our free-style uni..
& maybe we gonna made different dresscode once a week for our class :)
& here are some photos with my friend that I haven't mention in my blog, Agatha Marsha..
She's really cool & she's so into edgy & bold style :

































































































































































































































































































































& back to the day before yesterday,
after school we went to some Distro & STC :
















































Guess enough for today, I'm exhausted.

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment