Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sleepover

At last.. I can ol from my computer..
My speedy sucks again and again..
=,="

Today i will have sleepover @ MD's house !!
=D
Tomorrow is her sweet 16th birthday, so we all gonna spend her birthday night together..
The boys will be sleepover @ Kevin Koeswardy or Vanessa Elliot house.
wish tonight will be wonderful =)

I just had some indoor shoot with Fedora by Kenny Lukman..
we'd our shoot @ fdo's house :)
Fdo's photos are so great. of course, she's stylish,gorgeous, and pro.
I'm just beginner =p
I'll upload them after Kenny finish editing k?! :)
Don't be suprised , coz we've another provocative photos like mine and md last shoot X)

Here are 2 new photos from last shoot :



















Me in High Coutoure Pose





















MD in Fierce Pose

Sorry got no today's photos..
coz i forgot to send them from fdo's phone..
okeyy, i need to take a bath and prepare some stuffs,
and need to buy some ingredients to throw and splash MD tomorrow morning*)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment