Sunday, March 15, 2009

MD sweet 16th Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MD !
We celebrate her b'day @ 00:00 =)
it's fun we play hard.. talk hard..
Today is part of my sweet and precious Memories*)
we almost sleepless..
@5:00 am we all kidnap MD; the sleeping beauty..
haha
we tied her hands and eyes up and brought her outta her house, few blocks from her house.
Then we opened her eyes and THROW + SPLASH HER with our composition !
But before I noticed, she HUG me then she chased everyone else..














This is some of us.. The rest are afraid to get dirty so they just watch us taking this picture ;(
















I'm the dirtiest among others.. so I accompany MD to sit @ Baggage car :)
I heart this picture*)

I dun have many pics @ MD's house.. all of them @ Kenny's SLR..
so i just upload this :






































We went to sun @ 9 am : (taken by Gon)






























Oh yeaa, this was last Friday photo :














It's KELVIN LIM 17th Birthday!

And Yesterday's @ Fdo's :

























































Sorry if almost all photos are blur, they were taken by phone *)


Okeyy, enough for today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MD *)
.wish your dreams come true.
love u heart u, BFF always =D


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment