Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stories to tell











I'M HOME !!

sorry if my blog is so dead.. =,="
I'm just came back from Jakarta yesterday and I'm too tired to update my blog.
My flight was 5.15 pm, but it was cancelled to 6.30 !! *arrghh*
I went to Jakarta from Friday 'noon..
Sooo, there's no time to update my blog ;(
I went there for my UK n France Visa.
My Brother is going to Graduate soon :)

I got many stories to tell..
First, *sad news*,
..Jojo died on Friday morning and I regret that I din' want to see him cause I could not beleive that he's gone. . .so I was fooling myself by pretending that he's still alive..
and I regret.. that I skipped his mourning ceremony.. *soobbs*




































Farewell, My Lionheart JoJo *)
I miss you so much.. loveuheart u.

My poor Brandon.. He's lonely and often cries ;(














It's okey honey.. I'm here :)


Brandon can't get along with my new puppy ;(
Doesn't he looks like My Jojo?
Valentino = nino //he born on V'day//



















I'll take care of him :)


Okeeeyy, now.. we move to Footwears :)
but, I din' pose footwears that I bought key? :D
and also the one that I bought for Jul :D

I want this statement shoes but there's no more size..;(
ahh.. it's sooo cool ! gorgeous !














i want to buy it for Md coz it's her size but she din' want coz she's not sure of the size//
This is @ Mitchybell :)

About this ankle wedges boots, I FORGOT to buy it coz I'm in a rush ;(
I'll try to ask my cousin to buy it for me and bring it here when my aunt come :
//*ignore my jeans* *the shoe doesn't look so good in this photo*//










I'm dying for this one, It's GORGEOUS,
almost the same like in the confession of Shopaholic 's movie :














It's zara, bout a million something *soo expensive !*
At that time I din' bring so much money coz I got no plan to go there ;(
But maybe it's good I din bring money unless I will spend it for this :)
I dunno why I love footwears a lot especially I haven't own yet :p
I'm secretly took this one*)

//I could not took another photos coz they got me//

Move to Necklace :


















Aren't these statement necklaces look so cool?
Md asked me to send her this photo through when I'm @ closet queen :)
But unfortunately It's too late for me to buy her one coz my father was tired.

//I din' took other pics anymore.. kindda lazy.. haha//

//Md, Gio, Fdo, KL, Jepp asked for their BB's silicon,
Jul asked for her Iphone silicon, coz it's cheaper there//
But I just could find Md's, Gio's and Fdo's, hard to find the colour ;(














This is what I did @ every store there :D
This is the first store and I din' bought any of these :p

Oh I almost forgot :


















Thanks to Jeffry Azwindy for making me this :)


I got this from Kenny Lukman,
This is called :






Bush-Obama Evolution :p
*just for fun*

Well, I guess It's enough for today :)
I'm exhausted..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment