Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hang Out

All the commitee of Santhomcup'09 were having a meal together :)
We'd our lunch @ paparons pizza.
We have some money left and maybe we'll use them for making a commitee party ?
Hmm.. I bet It'll be as fun as last year's :D :D

Md,Gio,Jul,Cynthia,KL,Jepp and I hang out to Sun Plaza.
Md & I were attracted by a black jumpsuit.. since we liked it so muchh and after having some debate coz we're in crisis, finally we bought the jumpsuit :p
We're thinking to wear the jumpsuit together :):):)

I passed a store that have an animal print dress.. OMG! I lovee it!
But HELL NO ! I got no more money !!!!! //since I just came back from Jakarta//
So I hug and smell the dress.. and the owner saw me ! *blushhh*
I'm really embarrassed coz I'm over-reacting:p

Hmm..
Today I got no mood for blogging actually ;( My mind is stuck!
So I'll just upload something to make this blog looks not-so-dead :


















// PLEASE IGNORE MY FACE COZ I KNOW IT LOOKS SO SO BAD //

aniweii.. this is *ART* okeyy, don't think too far :)
Actually This photo is cool if only my face didn't ruin the whole picture Y_Y
Sorry Kenny, for ruining your great photo ;(

Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment