Sunday, June 7, 2009

Photos tell everything more than words could tell:)

I'm soo in mood in writing my dailies today :D
so just leave if you think It's boring.

Our lovely sis' is in town..
Eitts, she's 20 but she looks like 15,
She's soo tiny, white, & cuteee !
I'm jealouss *sobbss*














Yesterday, before shoot, waiting for people @ car :p

























































I've taken some photos from the friendship shoots @ Kenny's & Jeffry's,
more will be uploaded days ahead,few photos each day..
Still in this post, so read this post again & again okeyy :)




















My Favourites :)










I'm the fifth from left :)
I really look like a wood :(









































































































































































Daddy & Son :p





















Forbidden love, Uncle & Father Xp





















Stupidity x)

















The Gangsta'





















The couple :)





















Our Big Boss :D



























































3 crazy ducks !

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment