Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another Day flies with the wind

Today was tiring & Hot like hell.
Woke up in the morning & had an ulcer attack didn't ruin up my day.
Luckily the pain wasn't gone mad like yesterday, today was much much better :D
Friendship shoot late for a few hours & of course mood problems occured, but the fun of togetherness paid them more than enough :)
Starving like predators, Pizza became the choice of whole day hunger @ 4pm,
Then as normal, Sun Plaza was the only destination for aimless people like us *sobss* ,
Mix Fm ended up my day, sitting in front of my computer now is the only thing to kill my boredom.



















Actually this was just a fraudulent shot by Ivan Yan,
That's my hand & fake tattoo drawn by Jeffry Azwindy.


*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment