Friday, June 5, 2009

Bright my day, surprise my smile, tie my heart up

I'm not really in mood for blogging now..
I've taken some pills but seems like it doesn't work at all.
My bloody ulcer hurts soo bad. *uuhhh*
It has been killing me for days,
& it getting worse & this time it freaks me out !!
Chocolates are my best friends right now,
I always consume chocolates when I'm under pressure or feeling sick like hell.
Ice cream works too but I can't eat that everyday right ?





































When you're stressed up or messed up your mind & dying in pain,
try to consume chocolates or ice creams :D
chocolate can stimulate endorphin production, the chemical substances in the brain that can reduce stress & the higher the cocoa content, the more endorphin produced.
Try it & trust me it works :D
owwh ! Coffee lovers, do not consume too much coffee when you are under pressure okeyy?
Drinking too much coffee will increase the heart beats and make the body more stress.

I'm soo into ripped stuffs right now :















































































Well, movie is calling my soul, chaoo!

*kissonthelips*

Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment