Sunday, June 7, 2009

Boredom killer rocks out the time

Here's my new boredom killer !
01. Who was your last text from?
: starts with "e" letter

02. Where was your default picture taken?
: Kenny's

03. Your relationship status?
: Single

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
: Hell yeahh.

05. What is your current mood?
: Flat like my computer

06. How many siblings do you have?
: the one & only, big brother :)

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
: Edwin Jonathan A

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
: beach, with some drinks & friends

09. Have a crazy side?
: I was born with crazy side :)

10. Ever had a near death experience?
: sure, almost had a car accident when I was a super lil' girl.

11. Something you do a lot?
: What my phone could do

12. Angry at anyone?
: yeaa, maybe ?

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
: If he's an as**ole & Jerk

14. When was the last time you cried?
: Yesterday

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
: yeaa, everyone should has one or more person precious

16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
: Everything I can think !

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
: A person who gave birth to me

18. What is your favorite song?
: Sohodolls'

19. What are you doing right now?
: typing this craps !

20. Who do you trust right now?
: God

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
: My mom cause it's hers. haha

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
: my sweetest dogs

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
: daniel, haha. I even can walk to his house.

24. Describe your life in one word?
: unique

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
: a person that I won't tell you :D

26. What should you be doing right now?
: Sleeping ? err..

27. What are you listening to?
: my tv program

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
: my friends

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
: I forgot! haha

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
: Are you kidding ??? Hell NO.

31. What is your natural hair colour?
: Black for sure

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
: An old traditional magician from my tv shows, he's soo cutee! haha

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
: someone

34. What do you hear?
: My tv shows

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
: Straight

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
: excuse me?

37. Do you have a best friend?
: of courseeee ! what a stupid question.

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
: yeaa, my friends. haha

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
: yes yes yesss :D

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
: yeeeaaaaaappppppppp !

41. Are you happy with life right now?
: I enjoy it :)

42. Are you currently jealous?
: noooppeeeee.

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
: bangels

44. What were you doing last Friday?
: watching movie, hang out, watching boys playing basketball

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
: yeaahhhh

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
: yeaaaaaahhh, haha

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
: yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh againnn...

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
: dentist actually, tooth control

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
: 2am, on a phone then browsing

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
: no comment :p

No comments:

Post a Comment