Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby, you are just a lil' tiny sand in this super world



















Something small can be a giant monster & eat you up.
How can people be soo arrogant, feel so high & mighty, wrapped in cellophane.
I don't understand why they have the heart to insult & humiliate others,
& from that, they higher their pride.
Can't they think ?
They just soo blind into brands, wealth, & pride.
When you advice them, they'll say "eww, don't be so naive & hypocrate."
& one thing for sure, their heads are full of negative thoughts.
But they just never notice that, because they're dying into the wealth of the world & pride.
I'm sad.. you know..
I really am..

Well, just skip that..
I thought today was Friday & I skipped my english lesson,
& you know what?
My english teacher called my father & she thought I lied that I went to Jakarta !
But thanks God my dad didn't angry..
This saturday we all will have friendship shoots,
I really wish everyone can make it & hope everything will be just fine & unite everyone =)

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment