Saturday, September 26, 2009

World never stop spinning & Time keeps ticking

It's been a few days after leaving my hometown with my beloved people,
I still haven't get used to live my life without them.
I'm feeling like I'm in holiday now & going back next week or 2 more weeks, but the fact is I'm still here & will always be here..
& going to start my first day as a fashion student on monday.
Maybe you guys think I'm over-reacting or real weak, well I just don't care.
I'm just simply missing my girls & boys. I need 'em.
I realized that they won't be in my days, my weekend, & my activities.
I'm not used to it cause' I've already depend upon them even from the littlest things.
& it makes me feel lonely & I'm sure I'll be extremely lonely when I've busy with my assignments & in my under-pressure days.
Cause' my boys & girls are like my sisters & brothers, their words & supports are my strength.

As I promised, here are some photos from VE b'day,
not much photos cause there're too much to upload :















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment