Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Leaving hometown

I've been so so busy these days of packing & farewell party things.















I'm in the capital city nw & left my hometown this afternoon.
My girls & boys sent me to airport.. & I couldn't hold on my tears.
They're too good to be true & they're really part of me, there's no one like them..
I got some farewell presents & I was really touched.
I got designer's pencil from Jepp & funken, I got handmade card & drawings from Jepp.
I got a book with lyrics, writings, photos, our photo frame & CD from md & eLa.
I got new games for my nds from Kelvin, got funny face from Kenley.
I got touching tears from egi, got sweet smile from Kevin.
I got our highschool book from Jul.















I just couldn't say much but I really love them who sent me today, they've sketch so many deep marks in my heart & without them I'm nothing.
& for some people who couldn't send me it's alright..
love you too guys.. ices, dick, nessa & KL :)
I cried a lot today from noon till' night,reading their letters & writings made me realized that they lov
e me too & I appreciate 'em so much.& here is video from md & eLa :
watch till FINISH :D

Friends Forever - Vitamin C

(will be uploaded when I finish compress it)

some photos of today, the complete photos are in dellany tantriady's facebook or my photo tag in fb :















































































Their parking lot, read as : ELS :D

I'll share photos at Vanessa Elliot sweet 17th party in the next post okey ?
:)

I'm missing all my girls & boys.
*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment