Saturday, July 4, 2009

London to French

Bonjour bloggers!
I am currently in french now & really got prob on typing this..
the keyboard is confusing. uhh, forget it.
As I've told you before, my blog will be soo soo dead & yes.., it's super dead now.
I don't have time to online when I was in london, got shopping,dinner,& having night walk problems :p
I always love london :D
Everytime I visit london, I always happy :)
I'm going to paris tomorrow but I'm not too excited..
I've been there before & actually paris isn't as "wowww" as you know,
things on your tv screen or internet & those whole glam things are only located in high society & rich people 's & of course only money talks.
For sight seeing & fashion city, I can't lie.. it's awesome.
But for living ? let's just think twice. Crimes everywhere & finance probs? be careful !

Before I can't online or phone credits' crisis,
I wanna wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jeffry Azwindy :)
Happy Birthday my best dude !!
wish your dreams all come true & have a wonderful birthday :D
I'll give you present when I'm back to town okey ?
sorry I can't celebrate your b'day :(

So bloggers, how's your hols ?
Have a great hols everyone :)

*tonsofmisses*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment