Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another Awesome Activities

Another Hello comes from Paris.
Sorry, my previous post was wrong.
That time I was going to nice & monaco,
& I was in paris since yesterday :p
well, short time here since it's so boring in paris,
I'm going to Rome tomorrow !
I heard that Rome is a very romantic city & super excited is sooo into me :)

anw, I'm still confused 'bout 2 jobs that came to me when I'm @ singapore before I went to Europe.
First job, I was offered to be the new face in the new billboards of SingTel (biggest simcard in Singapore).
If I accepted it, I've to go to Singapore around this end July or beginning of August to have my interview then scheduled the photoshoot.

Second Job, I was offered by a modelling agency to be a catwalk model on Singapore's fashion shows or any other events, for ex : grand opening of new stores, shops, etc.
If I accepted this, I've to go to Singapore often to follow the rehearsal & the jobs & impossible for me not to move to Singapore right ?
& of course impossible for me to move to singapore since I was accepted in a fashion design school in Jakarta that will be start on this September.

Well, I haven't fully reject the jobs since I haven't come back from my hols.
I'll reject them when I visit Singapore again on my way back to my own lil' town.
But someone makes me doubt, should I accept one of them ?
But I'm not really into modelling..
howdy ??
any suggestion ? :(

*zillionofmisses*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment