Monday, July 20, 2009

Addicted to you ? Guess not.

Follow my twitter !
elsiechrysila

Well, well..
Another boring day comes alive!
just have a quick walk with Beverley & Caryn, then straight away home.








































I'll just upload random photos from last trip,
sorry if some photos look so small cause I resize 'em all.
Just uploading some stuffs :




















First Day in london, I feel so dizzy =,="


















My brother's graduation suits, a bit' like harry potter, yeaa ?

















My Family. I hate my mom's glasses *geez*













It's my bro in his graduation ceremony :)
those sitting people were the senators,doctors,& professors.








































Mom & me in the hotel :)

From this, I only use flip flop to french & I left my shoes in london :p


















My bro & his funny face


























Uhh, I look so fat here.














These two pony love me much, they really follow wherever I go :p













Okeyy, I really have no idea wazzup with this pony..
They said she's not pregnant.. so.. ?!?!?
anw, I don't really like her, she's rude !


















First arrived @ Nice, inside the hotel. old style huh ?Love it. :)














Loving nice :)
excuse my eyes, I really can't open 'em. Too flashy.












half way to monaco :D





















wonder why, brother always so serious whenever he holds his cam :x

















I love the buildings & the whole road!

















The most famous cabaret show in paris.


















please excuse our eyes.. & my outfit. =.="


















Eiffel tower.
sorry, my cam was ran out of batree & all the pics closer to the tower are in my bro's cam.





















































Vatican City in Rome, gorgeous !!













Some street breakers














Stupid fake Gladiator. *lols*





























Colloseum, this is what I called, AWESOME !
I LOVE ROME!

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment