Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Addiction !

hello bloggers.
as usual, i never on time fulfilling my promises to update this.
many things to do.
still working on my endless projects. oh fuck.

I'm being assistant stylist / stylist recently =)
I want more & more experiences ! I'm addicted to it.

Here are few photos, urban photographs.
Photographer : Tito
Model : Juanita & Moudy (JIM agency models)
Stylist : Elsie Chrysila (me)




















& Here's a preview.
Photographer : Arseto Adiputra (Indonesia Professional/Fashion Photographer)
Model : Mateusz Rogenbuk (from Poland)
Make Up Artist & Hair do : Dedy
Stylist : Zico Halim
Assistant Stylist : Elsie Chrysila (me)


sorry for the low quality since I don't have the original photos.
so, it's auto compressed from the photographer's blog.
can't wait for the photos !
I'm addicted to it !
I wanna learn how to be a good stylist.
I'm still an amateur, still a lil' green grass :( I should do this often.

okay just enough for today, i'm in terrible headache.
adios chicks ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment