Wednesday, February 16, 2011

14Feb isn't Valentine nor Fucklentine for me.

Last 14th February 2011,
I found bunch of posts on facebook, twitter, & everywhere about love bubbles for their Valentine's Day,
or curses from single people who called it as Fucklentine Day.
well, I was in between I guess.
I didn't care so much about this day, it's just monday dudes.
I'm single & so what, doesn't bother me.
It's not valentine or fucklentine for me, I only care about my day.
It's another day for me to have fun !

I went for dinner with my two single bff & other friends I just knew not so long ago =)
The weather was somehow being an asshole, raining so heavily with lightning & mad wind.
The weather must be one of those mad single people who's jealous with those cupids. --"
The rain made me wet.












so how's yours?
a valentine, fucklentine, or in between ?

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment