Sunday, January 30, 2011

when I still got time, I don't want to regret.

bonjour chicks !
finally done with my projects & have a lazy weekend =)
just skip my activities before this okay, i didn't even remember, a month felt like a year.
hectic month, but I just love this month <3
hoping february will be much much better than january !

so, current activity is I'm joining Esmod Ambassador,
I'm now one of the candidate from 6 candidates to be Esmod Ambassador 2011,
the campaign is on & the voting will be on 1st February 2011,
unfortunately it's not public voting, only for the fashion students.
just wish me luck okay !
well, whatever the result is I know It's the best =)
I don't really care about losing or winning, take it easy & enjoy everything ! it's fun :)


this is for my online campaign for tagging some of my uni people in facebook,
some other candidate put the poster one & some do messages everyone, some broadcasting from blackberry, each person got her own way =D
at first I thought I don't wanna do any campaign but well, it's fun to be competitive :D

but my problem is,
whoever chosen to be Esmod Ambassador 2011 should have her photo session on 2nd February'11,
& I have my flight ticket to go back to hometown only for 2 days for cny.
& I won't cancel it cause I've changed from 5days to 2days already because of a fashion show thing at 5th February.
all families are gathering & there's my aunt's new house party, she has treated me like her daughter since she doesn't have one.
I seldom go back home & gather with my family,
& I don't wanna miss this one just for a profile photo session.
I'm going to be a woman soon, not a little girl, I want to do the best & good deed for my loved ones.
I just don't want to regret in the future.
so IF I were chosen & the photo session can't be delayed, I will withdraw & back off instantly :)

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment