Monday, December 20, 2010

holiday freaks !

Bonjour blogeeks!
I think I kept apologized for abandoning my blog --"
but well, what can I say..
So, I'm currently in singapore !
yeah, just arrived this morning  & I'm hell tired. I'm not in a very fit condition, lack of sleep & some health issues make my day not perfect. plus got some mental issues, I guess.
but whatever, I don't want negative things to distract me or ruin my day, better have fun !
Luckily I got my best friend ! yeah, remember Daniel? my best dude. he sent me home just nw, otherwise I may have fainted on the road. lol
feeling like no more energy left.
So, I don't really have much to share, I forgot or I'm lazy or I don't really take pictures these days.

well, random crazy booth-whoring of mine from days ago !















HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE !
wish you all have the great holiday ever ! enjoy ! xxx

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment