Thursday, December 9, 2010

Busy Bee Week

and again I'm sorry to let my blog behind.
as I said this week is a busy week.
escape last weekend, yesterday I help my teacher to make her brand's portofolio whole day.
well, she's a new nice teacher & I like her a lot, she's starting to make portofolio for us,
portofolio for designers, make up artists, photographers, stylists & models.
yesterday was just her first trial using her wadrobes & we got like 10 models, 3 photographers, some crews & 4-5 make up artists.
all models, crews & make up artists are all us, the fashion students.
She's going to make it again next month after holiday I guess, we student can participate our creations.
no photos yet.

& last monday was my seniors little black dress jury day, as their model should join the presentation.
I was come early for doing my group fashion merchandising project, which is making one of the window display.
well as usual, complete photos are on my facebook.





















& after that I stayed at uni till 7pm helping my group.
I couldn't even comment of my window display. -_____-



okay that's enough I'm hell tired & sleepy already.
gotta wake up early for fitting & catwalk blocking tomorrow cause friday will be the fashion show.
& got a photoshoot again on saturday & got a formal party on sunday & gonna have supper with seniors on monday.
& I still got TONS of projects abandoned & I don't even think I can finish 'em, due date is on next Thursday, & a must project competition competing all esmod around the world which the due date is monday.
I'm so going to faint after next week.
okay, It's 1.20am I'd better off to bed!
see you bloggers ! adios chicks.
*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment