Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello bloggers !
here I am in a boredom.
not feeling very well, tired of today's hunting day.
kindda' dissapointed with the stuffs, hard to find good stuffs.
everything is just b o r i n g.
such a waste of time, feels like everything brand & unbranded items are no different.
they're all the same here plus i could find them easily in my own country. so it's dissapointing.
so I've lost my intention to shop & still waiting for fun days to happen !

so, at last I'm wearing only tees, shortpant & slippers.
I'm being such a nice girl today. 100% effortless.
This is one thing I like being outside my country, no one cares or talks about you.
besides, I'm constantly changing. I got no image. I only have my own character.





I don't feel like a 19th chick, looks like high school student, yeah? =p
(please say yes x.x )

I'm so grateful for everything in my life.
I may sometimes up & down, my world may be upside down & almost fall apart,
may in my worst condition & mental drop to the lowest ground.
but there's always way for me to find,friends to count on,accidental good things happen,
or things eventually wake me up & make me stronger.
hey problems, I'm growing stronger. thanks to you !
you make my eyes wide open about some people that I think I know them so well,
but actually I don't know them at all.
you make me think who's worth it & who's not.
you remind me of the perfect world I actually have.
you remind me not to lose myself & not chasing the perfection.
you tell me to take care my valuable people & notice that they're my treasure.
you wake me up from fakeness & mortal dreams.
you keep me on track. you show me the truth. you release all the pain.
you make me see the real side of some people I would never believe to see before you.
you make my mental, mind, & me grow. you just make me ready to face another harder you!
you cheer me up & make me never give up, of waiting something that is not temporary, but forever.
problems, I owe you much ! without you, I may not be what I am today.
I'm such a melancholic person today.

I can be anything for everyone,
but I just want to be something, better than that, everything to a person.
I'm waiting for that person to come, in the future, who will always stay & never leave,
that will fight for me till' the end.
& when I found & fall for that person,
I will not tell, but just keep it in my heart & mind,
that I will really spend the rest of my life with that person, in grief & happiness,
in hard & easy times, in good & bad, in chaos & peace, in worst & best conditions, in that time till forever,
I will never give up for that person no matter what, make that person be the one & the only,
& I will just fall for that person, over & over again, till the end of time.
If I promise a thing, I will never break it.
I will never tell, if I tell, then I haven't found the person I meant to be with.

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment