Thursday, August 19, 2010

Upside Down

I don't even know what happen to me today, but I feel so.. i don't know.
I would love to scream till' I lose my voice than feeling so uneasy like this unreasonable.
got some mental & heart problem.
I might need some mental treatment I guess?
well, I'm so exhausted today, had a small photo session & got another photo session tomorrow.
I could die wake up so early in holiday.

















I think I'm in my dilemma, should I go back to my hometown ?
Honestly I'm scared since there're 5 case in 3 days : Bank Robbery with one murdered victim, Jewellery store Robbery, a woman was robbed infront of a saloon & injured, a shopping centre was on fire this morning/noon, & Robbery in public.
Crazy idk what happen to my hometown to turn to such a mess.
World is Brutal.
*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment