Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shaking Lady

I'm lil' bit busy lately to update my blog.
well, I'm still in holiday but I wanna keep myself busy.
So I accept any offers & freelance job.
In previous days, I was into some shoots offers, as the talent or as the assistant & stylist.
Pretty exhausted, but I got my experiences & knew some pro photographers & make up artists.

Let me share you this :
























So, this is my first moving picture editing.
This is my first try & I'm still learning to edit a picture to this moving motion.
I edited the whole colour from original.
I bet you don't want to see the original photo, cause it's awful.
So, what do you think ?

Thinking to have another self-learning editing photo tonight =)
Wish me another luck.

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment