Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Return from the Dark

So, I almost closed this blog, since I've stop blogging & never blog.
Life goes on, too many stories to tell till' I don't know what to tell.
So how about.. forget days I've passed & begin from today.

Here are some random photos :

Photos under are when I'm following Jakarta Runway Project Competition, & suddenly idk how I'min as 20 finalist =) RECYCLE & REPRODUCE ! on 31 July 2010.
well, under this is my model & my recycle creation as a beginner, backstag
e with my friends & 2nd winner of Go Girl Magazine Model. full album photos
are in my facebook=)



































































































































































































































































































Okeyy enough for JRP lazy to upload too many photos, just open my fb for more tons of photos.
Under this is when I'm in singapore for holiday, & im watching Katy Perry in singfest, but the photos are still in the camera. Just gonna upload some photos with friends. for the rest well, photo tag by my friends in fb.































































































































































































































































Enough for that & under these are random photos.
























































































































































under this & upper this is at UPH carnaval, below this is my own creation & myself chosen as 10 models from esmod.































































































































































































































Okeyy enough, I'm tired & starving.
*kissonthelips*
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment