Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Talking 'bout normal life




















Blogging in the afternoon consoles me a bit. I'm so hell bored & all I can do is twittering & chatting.
uhh, still so exhausted 'bout yesterday.
Photos will be uploaded days ahead.
All of my bebiis skipped their school & went to my house, so I've to wake up early eventhough I slept so late in the morning. Even my mom didn't know they were skipping schools x)
Then we had our breakfast & went for swimming.
The weather was so HOT as HELL. *so shit*
Followed with Lunch before Jeffry Kh b'day blast.
His party will be on this saturday. Still have no idea what I'm going to wear.
Need to fill up my wardrobes with new gorgeous dresses, footwears, & items!















I'm ripping my magazines.
well, let's see what I'm intending to do :)

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment