Sunday, August 2, 2009

Past & Present




















Another month left to leave my town & head to capital city..
Is that good or bad ? I don't even know..
Yes I'm ready to work hard but I'm not ready to stand alone.
Well.. just let it flows.. :)

Wondering so much things in my head lately..
Everything is just spinning by itself at night time.
It's just like past & present combine into one & I don't even know where I am.
Not gonna talk about future cause' I only think about today :)
So, why don't we all just let everything flows rather than let all the negative things enter our minds ?

I'm really not into anything recently,
kindda' boring while others are busy with their school works.
I want to continue my self-project but stuff I'm looking for is not available yet.
So you can call me jobless :X
Another two weeks to Bali !
well, call me out-of-date or countrified I just don't care..
It'll be my first time to Bali & I hope there won't be any obstacle :)
wanna join ?

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment