Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quick post for a while




















Hellou bloggers !
Yeahh.. I know..
My blog is extremely dead , right?
I don't really have time to blog recently.
I'll just have a quick post today ok?
I'm so exhausted.

Not much stories in Bali..
There's 72 hours party in many places & one of 'em is infront of my hotel's beach.
I went there once & It's quite fun.. the DJ was awesome ! *trust me*
Anw, I didn't take many photos there.
There're all in my bro's SLR..

Sorry, I'll upload pics from weeks ago next time ok?
I'm too exhausted & ulcer is attacking me again!







































So, these 2 pics are some from my fav shoot for fun from days ago.
actually, we had our photo hunting, but idk how..
They shoot me for fun.
yepp, so there's NO special outfit or make up or high heels or anything.
these two shots were taken by Norika Dwight :)

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment