Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March and counting days.

So it's march and I just got back from Bangkok.
yes I went to bangkok only because aunty asked me to accompany her for business trip.
well, I met some doctors around asia ; singapore, myanmar, malaysia, india, japan.
It's from Hitachi japan seminar, they paid for our transportation, hotel, and everything.
So I thought, why not?



before bangkok.

Good morning bangkok, meow!


Ready for the private cocktail party & dinner.


Micky mouse pancake specially made for me <3 p="">




no more photos since i didn't know what to take.
bought plenty of flowers for my aunt's upcoming new cafe.
honestly i hate the design, I wanted to help,
but we just don't have the same point of view,
nor the same taste. whatever.

So aunt asked me to learn her business because she think I can communicate with all the doctors.
but I think I'll decide to learn from other. I like environmental things better.
I want to stand on my own, learn business and work from 0.
I wish next year or next two years I can take my parents for holiday trip.
doesn't matter where, as long as with my own money. amen.
Though I miss my lifestyle in Jakarta with plenty of fun, events, stores, cafe, boyfriend & good friends,
but I will try to survive here, for business. Thank God I have a very understanding boyfriend.
I want to be both, designer and businesswoman. I hope it will come true soon.
I know if there's will, then there's a way.
stay focus and pray. amen.

love & kisses.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment