Thursday, February 21, 2013

Third and Fourth Week

It's been a month here, everything started to feel so boring.
maybe mom loves me too much. She always prepare everything I need.
She feeds me well, even too well until I'm confused what to eat today.
But really, I can't stay here. There's nothing here. My life is not here. *sigh*

anyway I've missed so many events such as Swedish House Mafia Last Tour, Indonesian Fashion Week 2013, Brighspot Market, some gatherings. and going to be missed : Steve Aoki & more gatherings and some weddings. fuck I hate this :(

So, The Third Week : Back to hometown and It's Lunar New Year week, everyone's coming home.
You have to excuse my narcism since I have so much time to waste and there's nothing good to take picture of.

"I begin to stop whining on everything while I know there're a lot of unfortunate people out there who're very grateful if they can eat once a day."

From the night before Lunar, when everyone had a big family feast.
I have mine at Grandma's.

 And finally, It's Lunar New Year Day 1 & 2.
visitting relatives, attending the open houses.
Say hi to RED.







so my bff, dellany & madelaine.
dellany was going back the next day, so we only had a chance to meet at night,
they came to my open house. so we decided to meet up & had an early breakfast,
without taking a bath, without make up or well-dressed.
medi is an exception, she's cheating, wearing eyeliner & rolled her hair -_-

Talking about Valentine's Day, I didn't have any dinner date this year.
fuckit. so I spent my v'day with my secondary school friends at The Kitchen, Aryaduta Hotel.
we ruined people's dinner by being so noisy. ha. sure, hate us. ha!

when you see them, you'll know, time flies.

and Spent the next day with my high school friends.
Forgot to take photos with the boys.



Saturday night was just for the three of us.
my primary school friend and my dearest hometown friend.



 And Sunday :

The Law. The Entrepreneur. The Pastry-Chef. The Designer.


A short monday afternoon,
had a quick tea-time since sherley wanna go back to singapore the next day.


and still counting days, being businesswoman for a day.
woke up early, accompanied aunt for showcase and meeting with doctors then went to the bank.

Tea-time of the day menu : Chocolate attack.

So, everyone has gone back to their routine,
Friends are gone back to overseas for studies. I'm so bored.

love and kisses.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment