Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Little Mistress

I did this project from my job training.
So I have to do concept , mood board and everything until finding the photographer, model, make-up, hair-do, etc.
I realized there's a different thing between designer and stylist, when I'm making the moodboard.
At first I thought it'll be almost the same,
but it is different.
I don't know how to tell, but I just know the technique, the feeling, and the way to see and solve things are different.
I'm glad that I could learn many things from my boss & her boyfriend =)

I remembered there's budget for property and setting and couldn't find any place,
so we just make the shoot at office :p
& well, some wardrobes are too tight :( my bad.
Enjoy!

Photographer & Pose Director : EJJA PAHLEVI
Assistant Photographer : M. DESFIAN PUTRA
MUA : SEKAR LARASATI & RIO ADRIANTO
Model : YANA KUTOVAYA @PoshManagement, ALLA KUST @RoarManagement
Wardrobes : YELLY LUMENTU, ZICO HALIM, DANJYO HIYOJI, Stylist's.
Accessories : ZiCO HALIM
Stylist : ELSIE CHRYSILA









wait for the next one, about Trashion !

No comments:

Post a Comment