Saturday, April 16, 2011

Everybody's changing & No one stays the same.


hey bloggers, well yeah I've abandoned my blog for so long.
so here I am now writing this post.
well, I've just done my 3weeks Job Training with a fashion stylist, as I told you last time that I'm into learning how to be a good stylist. I actually want to learn so many things.
I'm so grateful to work there, all the people are like my family now =)
Doesn't matter how long I've known them, what matters is how I could feel secure & how I think I could share my burden since I'm a private person.

I don't really know what to write, many things had happened in such a short time. so just get over it.
I'm a free lady, well learning to be independent since I know I'm a spoiled one.
I don't want to be tied up in any contract, any relationship, or whatsoever.
I want to explore & learn many things which I found those things are rocks for my way, at least for now.
Besides, I want to do everything I want to do, without boundaries, without obligation to think about others while I'm focusing on my things. you know what I mean?
I've been thinking so many things, I want to be a better person, I realized I should change some behaviors, actions, & things. we'll see if I can work it all out.
I don't want to lick my own spit, I'm just trying not to be tied up with anyone I doubt.
so far there's none that make me even want to try, but who knows?
since no one knows what will happen in the next second.

Let by gone be by gone, human make mistakes.
life without troubles, mistakes, and regrets are nonsense.
what we've done or we've been through is actually chances, yes,
we got so many chances to be strong,
to know what is pain & learn to appreciate happiness.
realize the mistakes and be mature, left the foolishness and welcome the new us.
In the fact, everyone changes.
Never asked anyone to stay the same, cause as time goes by,
People change, everybody's changing & no one really stays the same.
including me, I'm constantly changing.

I received this quotes from a friend when I was frustrated.
which turned out to be my favourite quotes !
I hope this simple quote can give you a lil' bit strength when you're down, like it gave me =)
"When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure."

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment