Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 Christmas & 2013 New Year

Hello 2013,  how was your first day ?
I haven't even got a chance to post about my mediteranian trip to greece.
I'm freaking lazy since it takes forever to upload.
How was your 2012 christmas & 2013 New Year? good?
apparently mine was just so-so, since I only stayed in Jakarta.
I'm in boredom, so just gonna upload random photos.

I always spend my christmas eve simply with family & this year my bff joined me too.



didn't really have a special christmas, just another ordinary one.


Celebrated my new year eve at JW Marriot with boyfie & friends.




& had a lazy day at 1st January 2013 by watching Jack Reacher & simple dinner.




went to a friend's birthday party with the theme: hello kitty & the dress code : pink.
and I had a bad hair day because I went to saloon. the only person who can handle my hair is myself.







I know I just posted a very lame post.
but I'm just so bored.


love & kisses !
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment