Friday, December 14, 2012

say hi to december & a part of november's

Hello December, I'm back to town.. well, since 2 weeks ago. but I'm freaking lazy to blog.
uhm I don't really know what to type. maybe just rewind my november holiday?

So uh, I'll just start from europe. my 3rd time back to europe after 2007 & 2009.
so I don't really have so many photos because I'm lazy to hold my camera everywhere I go & uploading photos are slower than turtle.
Pardon me for the bad angles & so on, I'm just clicking everywhere & I really didn't know how to set my camera.

I didn't really go to many places this time since our main trip was Greece with Cruise that started in Rome. "So why didn't we hang out in europe a while before the Mediteranian Trip?" they said.
since It's a month almost-winter trip, mom only allowed me to survive in a pair of boots & a bag (because we're overweight) & even if I bought new bags mom still put them in hand carry luggages.

well, Amsterdam via frankfurt.






















say hi to the other Netherlands





















I'm back, Paris *yawn*



This is why I never wanted to go Paris on weekend, all the shops were closed.
















Money do can buy happiness, if not, I won't be extremely happy to purchase these macaroons.






Oh, it's Geneva.













Okay, it takes forever. I know the look so messy.
whatever. I'm tired & feeling unwell.
gonna continue the rest in the next posts. Chao.
kisses & love !
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment