Thursday, October 4, 2012

I've grown up since the last time we met.

Bonjour!
what a surprise. I accidentally found this blog in my bookmarks.
It's been a year++ I know.
I re-read older posts & I know I wrote shitty things.
& maybe I'll begin to start to write new shitty posts again.

well, well, this blog is such a mess. i know it's lame.
but i don't care, since I'm not a fashion blogger,
or a good writer or even have anything important to write.
i never renewed it since years & years ago.
so I'm not going to have a story-telling of my missing year.
I've grown up my dearest lame blog.
but I finally graduated ! and jobless (shit.)
after that I had a great vacations with my loves to Bali,
then went back to hometown for a month, had a short malaysia & bangkok trip,
& back to where I belong. planning to have a year of extra course in another fashion school in January.
aunt forced me to study management for 3 years but hell no. I would maybe, but please wait for 2014.

but whatever, I'm going to have europe trip again next month.
I'm not very excited this time, since it's winter & I'm freaking scared of winter!
I could die freezing. not going to london anymore this time. I miss london so much.
what I'm excited about this trip is Greece. yes, Santorini I can't wait !
please just pray for my visa since my passport will be expired next year.

anyway, I'm just going to end this post.
here's my first line brand : SvetaiS,
for my ready to wear graduation show. but since I don't have the runway photos & video,
I'll just post the personal video here :


and this one, quite the same, just a little bit different. well I don't know.




adios for now.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment